- Media Library
- News & Events
- Producers Engineers Wing
- GRAMMY U
TEXAS - GRAMMY MAGAZINE: 54TH CELEBRATION ISSUE IS AVAILABLE NOW!
The 54th GRAMMY Celebration issue of GRAMMY magazine is available now. Here you will find highlights from our recently completed and highly successful show featuring photos, including exclusive backstage photos from Danny Clinch, and a complete winners' list, as well as fun takes on GRAMMY history and fashion highlights from GRAMMY Week.
The GRAMMY Celebration issue also includes new sections detailing the work of the GRAMMY Foundation, MusiCares, GRAMMY Museum, and Producers & Engineers Wing, as well as the latest Academy news, an interview with GRAMMY winner "Weird Al" Yankovic, and a look back at official GRAMMY artwork from years past.
You can read GRAMMY online here http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/grammy/2012spring/
Or, to download GRAMMY as an app, follow these steps:
For Android devices:
· Click here to download the Nxtbook Newsstand app https://market.android.com/details?id=air.com.nxtbook.android.NxtbookNewstand
· Download the app to the desktop of your device
· Click on the Nxtbook Newsstand app icon on the desktop or in the applications menu
· If you are defaulted to the library, click the menu button on the device, and then select catalog
· Locate the search bar at the top of the catalog page and search GRAMMY
· Locate GRAMMY and download to your library
For Apple devices:
· Click here to download the Nxtbook Newsstand app http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nxtbook-newsstand/id384066971?mt=8
· Search GRAMMY in the "Catalog"
· Select "Read" to enjoy GRAMMY now or "Download" the issue to "My Library" to enjoy anytime
Have a question or comment regarding GRAMMY magazine? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.