- Media Library
- News & Events
- Producers Engineers Wing
- GRAMMY U
DISCOUNTS • GOODS • TOOLS • SERVICES
In addition to exclusive access to the GRAMMY365 community, The Recording Academy provides members with resources designed specifically for the recording industry professional. Benefits cover a wide range of categories important to music professionals.
- TRAVEL INCLUDING HOTEL DISCOUNTS WHEN YOU ARE ON THE ROAD
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
- MUSIC RELATED PUBLICATIONS
- DUPLICATION SERVICES
- PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- ENTERTAINMENT AND MUSIC
- GEAR AND GOODS
- PERSONAL SERVICE
Publication & News
25 issues (one-year) for $38.25 or 50 issues (two-years) for $63.75.
Since 1977, the bi-weekly published Music Connection magazine has catered to every aspect of the music business, from decision-making in corporate towers to performing in local clubs.
FREE subscription to ProSound.
The leading business-to-business information provider for audio professionals. They depend on it for the most important news, perceptive analyses of industry trends and technology updates they need to grow their business, markets and professional skills. Pro Sound News' in-depth coverage extends from recording and sound reinforcement to post-production, multimedia, entertainment delivery systems and beyond.
26 bi-weekly issues for $10.00.
One of the most read and highly respected music publications worldwide, Rolling Stone delivers incisive artist interviews, CD, DVD and movie reviews along with provocative feature articles.
Annual 12-issue magazine subscription for $45 (includes free eSub online access).
Every month SOUND ON SOUND's USA/International edition delivers more than 176 pages packed full of in-depth, cutting-edge product tests of recording gear, synthesizers, keyboards & rack modules, music software, samplers, soundcards, mixing consoles, effects & signal processors and not forgetting studio essentials like microphones and monitors, plus some of the best musician, engineer, and producer interviews you'll read anywhere. Our regular tutorials and practical 'how to' workshops offer no-nonsense advice for beginners and professionals alike, while our monthly Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Sonar and Reason columns reveal useful workarounds, bugs, and tips for these popular apps.
Benefit: Comprehensive package of insurance programs.
MusicPro offers the convenience of one-stop shopping for music professionals. With more than 80 years of combined insurance skills and knowledge, Music Pro represents a wide variety of insurance carriers and can tailor insurance programs to individual needs. Some eligibility restrictions may apply.
Coverage options include: comparative quotes for existing medical and dental insurance, master instrument and equipment Coverage, studio liability Insurance, composer's liability insurance, tour liability insurance, travel/personal accident insurance, long term care insurance and term life Insurance. MusicPro Insurance Agency LLC is a licensed agent/broker specializing in products for the music industry's insurance needs. Not all programs are available in all states. Insurance subject to individual eligibility and individual state law. Please contact MusicPro Insurance for the most current prices, terms and availability.
Benefit: Academy Members can create and update pages on music marketing promotion service Muzlink for free.
Muzlink is an online music marketing and promotion service. We are gathering up music makers —recording artists, songwriters, record companies, music publishers, producers, engineers, musicians, singers, graphic artists, photographers, and more—Indie to Major label, debut to GRAMMY winner, back catalog to future release, from around the world, creating the new global music village on the internet. Muzlink is designed to be a hub in the music universe linking music discovery, career enhancement and the direct—to—consumer music experience.
Muzlink is developing a series of web sites embracing the entire world of micro-transactions surrounding the music eco-system online and in person. Muzlink promotes on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and more. In the new reality of the music business, every music maker needs to market and promote their product and their skills. Get in on the ground floor of this new progressive music service.
Gear & Goods
Benefit: 25% off all consultation fees. Free admission to all clinics and workshops held in Los Angeles. A discount off the list price of all audio/visual product lines.
MW Audio is a high end professional audio sales company which also offers system design and installation for recording studios, post production, broadcast, theatre and live sound facilities. MW Audio’s staff is trained to help with the details of system configuration, compatibility issues, new technology integration, driver problems, hardware issues, monitor placement, sound diffusion, and so many of the issues encountered in building a recording system or live sound systems.
With a staff has worked with some of the top studios in the world and over ten years designing systems for the entertainment industry, MW Audio has become a leader in the audio field. Our experience in digital recording solutions is unsurpassed. MW Audio employs a staff of award-winning engineers and producers specializing in recording studios, post production facilities, broadcast, location sound, concert tours, nightclubs, churches, theatres, corporate board rooms, mobile and home studios.
Benefit: Receive a 10% off of any transfer session valued at $500 or more.
The Sonicraft A2DX Transfer Lab specializes in ultimate quality transfers from the entire range of professional multitrack audio tape formats. Sonicraft will do whatever it takes to liberate your music from the tapes and move it into the world of digital mixing, mastering and archiving.
Sonicraft technicians have fully restored and enhanced a comprehensive selection of multitrack tape machines with precision parts, audiophile-grade components, and breakthrough tape head technology. In the case of analog masters, the transfers from your tapes will arrive sounding cleaner, clearer and more detailed than ever before.
Sonicraft's highly qualified engineers routinely restore problem tapes so they play like new. They are fully equipped to analyze and resolve any tape issues: sticky tape, faulty splices, lack of documentation and others. Each tape is handled with gentle care and full awareness of the irreplaceable value of its contents.
Entertainment & Music
Benefit: 35% off regular gallery prices.
The RockPoP Gallery "All Good Things Must End" Sale!
(with valuable discount coupon code - see below)
Now's the time to explore our huge collection of album cover art-inspired prints, posters and collectibles and add something special to your collections. Many of you know how well our great quality, vast selection and speedy service have served you in the past, so why not take a look now and let us help you add one (or more) of these memorable keepsakes your rock n' roll art collections today?! You'll find collectible prints, posters, recycled vinyl record products, and more!
SPECIAL RockPoP Gallery GRAMMY Member Discount Code- Use Coupon Code GRAMMY2012 at checkout to receive a 35% discount (not including shipping/insurance) on orders for in-stock merchandise totaling more than $25 (before shipping/insurance). Offer valid through 9/30/12.
OK, so what are some examples of the savings available on great album art? We recently added a wide range of items in all price ranges, including:
- Limited-edition prints from famed album cover design studio Pacific Eye & Ear, featuring the talents of Ernie Cefalu, Drew Struzan, Ingrid Haenke and Joe Garnett on cover images including Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic, Alice Cooper's Greatest Hits, Black Sabbath's Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Captain Beyond, Jesus Christ Superstar and more! Were $350 - $450, now $228 - $293!
- A huge selection of limited-edition photo prints from photographer George DuBose, including portraits and album covers for The Ramones, The B-52s, Tom Waits, Run-DMC, The Go-Gos, Notorious B.I.G. and others. Were $350, now $228!
- Album cover art prints (24" square) on canvas fromSony/Icon Collectibles - Jefferson Airplane, Quiet Riot, Sly & The Family Stone and Hot Tuna (were $149, now $97) and photo prints of classic covers for Bob Dylan, Billy Joel and Willie Nelson(were $299, now only $195).
- Classic works for Charisma Label artists Genesis, Van Der Graaf Generator and Peter Hammill - including mini-prints and larger-format lithos and digital prints - by artist Paul Whitehead. Originally $60 - $350, now only $39 - $228!
- New limited-edition framed presentation plaques (gold records, CDs and picture discs, etc.) celebrating The Beatles, Guns 'N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix, RUSH and others from Photofile , Mounted Memories and Filmcells Ltd.
- All available models from our collection of limited-edition, hand-painted resin statues by KnuckleBonz, including The Beatles Yellow Submarine characters, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, drummer Neal Peart, Ted Nugent, Ozzy, Ronnie James Dio and others. Were $114.99, now only $75 each!
- The always-popular album cover recreations from artist Howie Green, including covers for King Crimson, Molly Hatchett, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Derek & The Dominos, Notorious BIG, The Moody Blues, Adele and many others. Reg. price $125, available to you now at $82 each!
- Three awesome, special-edition fine art prints - hand-embellished by the artist - by famed artist Ioannis are now available, including album cover and tour art images for The Allman Brothers Band, Bon Jovi and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Check them out - regularly $399, now priced at $260!
These are just some examples - you'll find over 500 more items available to you - and ONLY you - at these very special prices.
Benefit: Members can save 10% on all DJ and music production courses. (NY only)Founded by the legendary Jam Master Jay of Run-DMC, Scratch DJ Academy provides access to and creates awareness for the dynamic art form of the DJ. All our courses feature celebrity DJ instructors, copyrighted curriculum and state-of-the-art equipment. With locations in New York city, Miami and Los Angeles, Scratch has taught students from all over the world and every walk of life. We are the leader in DJ and music production education.